Filing Deadline is April 23, 2021!
A $220 million settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit brought against National Milk Producers Federation, Agri-Mark, Inc., Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., and Land O’Lakes, Inc. (collectively “Defendants”).
The lawsuit claimed that an effort known as Cooperatives Working Together (CWT) operated a Herd Retirement Program that was a conspiracy to reduce milk output that violated the law. The Defendants deny doing anything wrong. The Court has not decided who is right.
The current lawsuit affects both businesses and individual consumers in the United States that purchased butter and/or cheese directly from one or more of the CWT members including the Defendants, during the period from December 6, 2008, to July 31, 2013.
A complete list of the CWT members are:
|Agri-Mark, Inc.||Arkansas Dairy Cooperative Association||Associated Milk Producers Inc.|
|Bongards Creameries||Burke Milk Producers Cooperative, Inc.||California Dairies Inc.|
|Cass-Clay Creamery Inc.||Champlain Milk Producers Cooperative||Conesus Milk Producers Cooperative Association, Inc.|
|Continental Dairy Products, Inc.||Cooperative Milk Producers Association, Inc.||Cortland Bulk Milk Producers Cooperative|
|Dairy Farmers of America||Dairylea Cooperative Inc.||Dairymen's Marketing Cooperative Inc.|
|Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery||Empire Keystone Cooperative||Farmers Cooperative Creamery|
|First District Cooperative Association||Foremost Farms USA||Humboldt Creamery Association|
|Jefferson Bulk Milk Cooperative, Inc.||Just Jersey Cooperative, Inc.||Land O'Lakes, Inc.|
|Lone Star Milk Producers||Lowville Producers Dairy Cooperative||Magic Valley Quality Milk Producers, Inc.|
|Manitowoc Milk Producers Cooperative||Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association||Massachusetts Coop. Milk Producers Fed. Inc.|
|Michigan Milk Producers Association||Mid-West Dairymen's Co.||Mount Joy Farmers Cooperative Association|
|National Farmers Organization||North Lawrence Producers Cooperative, Inc.||Northwest Dairy Association (Darigold)|
|Oneida-Madison Milk Producers Cooperative||Prairie Farms Dairy||Preble Cooperative, River Valley Milk Producers Inc.|
|Schoharie County Cooperative Dairies||Seaway Bulk Milk Producers Cooperative, Inc.||Security Milk Producers Association|
|Select Milk Producers, Inc.||Snake River Dairymen's Association||South New Berlin Milk Cooperative, Inc.|
|Southeast Milk, Inc.||St. Albans Cooperative Creamery, Inc.||Swiss Valley Farms, Co.|
|Tillamook County Creamery Association||United Dairy Cooperative Services, Inc.||United Dairymen of Arizona|
|Upstate Niagara Cooperative, Inc.||Utah Dairy Farmers Cooperative||Western Tier Milk Producers Cooperative|
|Zia Milk Producers Inc.|
If you purchased cheese and/or butter directly from any of these sources, or their company stores, between December 6, 2008, to July 31, 2013, you are a Class Member.
No judge or jury has concluded that the Defendants did anything wrong.
Financial Power Services is assisting qualified businesses to file their refund claim on this settlement. Filing Deadline is APRIL 23, 2021
Financial Power Services (FPS) is a financial consulting and claims management firm; we are not a court appointed claims administrator or class counsel. When you retain FPS to manage your settlement refund claim, your company will be assigned a dedicated FPS Account Manager who will always be available to answer any questions you may have. They will work within your guidelines to manage the claim filing process, and can provide record retention advice that may enhance the value of your claim.
When you retain FPS to manage and file your settlement refund claim, FPS will:
- Prepare, assemble and submit your claim package, and manage it throughout the claims processing phase, including working with you to address any concerns or questions the claims administrator may have.
- Perform research to assure that all of your eligible business units (e.g., subsidiaries, divisions, acquisitions and divestitures) are included in the claim process.
- Provide advice on what, if any, documents need to be collected and maintained, and, when requested, we will assist in that effort.
- Reduce the support needed from your in-house staff, when required documents are not available or are too burdensome to collect, and we will negotiate on your behalf to develop alternate means to satisfy the documentation requirements.
- Provide regular updates on the recovery process and all related developments.
- Audit your payment to assure that it has not been under calculated.
- Follow up with you to assure that your recovery check is deposited.
- Notify you when we learn of additional valuable settlements in which you may be eligible to participate.
If you are ready to retain FPS with a few easy steps, click the Enroll Now button to get started!